MS Teredo Tunneling adapter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bevybev

Hi,
Newbie here, I did a search because I am having the same problem with "code 10" for MS Teredo Tunneling adapter, Do I really have to uninstall? Please forgive my ignorance but I am afraid to uninstall. I just want to make sure that I will not do anything wrong. I have win 7 and Hp printer. How did it happen that the driver is no longer working?

Thanks much!:confused:

bevybev

Read it and thanks Plodr, I run win 7 home edition, should I upgrade to win 8?
thanks for your input, appreciate it! That's a no on Win 8.

managed

Allan
I think the point behind plodr's link is you can ignore this error if your Internet and LAN access is still working properly.

bevybev

Hi Managed, the problem is that I cannot print out anything from online, that is the problem. Yes, my internet and LAN access is working properly. But when trying to print out anything from online, the box comes up but the print button is missing and the printer icon does not appear.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online