MS Virtual Machine??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tonysi

I have just installed some software for a client running an XP Pro system that requires MS Virtual Machine. On looking on the MS site, it says that I should wait until SP1 comes out to get VM. There must be a quicker way. Does anyone out there know where I can download MS Virtual Machine for XP Pro.

The client is a doctor and needs VM to enter a VPN - people could die while we wait for Mr Gates!!

Bryan

Bryan
I have a copy and you should hopefully be able to download it by clicking on the link below.

<a href=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bhesson/MSVM.zip> Download MS Virtual Machine </a>

Let us know what happens.

tonysi

Thanks Bryan

I found it on a couple of sites by searching in Google anyway. It is however a bit of a nuisance ... the Gates monopoly??

Thanks again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online