Solved MS Wallpaper

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ngk0585

I received an email from Microsoft offering free wallpapers. I clicked on and took me to the Microsoft Store where I downloaded a free set of wall papers. It went OK and I got a "installed" note. However, I cannot find them and was not given a chance to tell where to store them. I now feel I have a set of storage used that I cannot reach.
This is the site:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/best-of-wallpapers-2019-exclusive/9nknxb24l6bg?ocid=FY2001NL_ema_rmc_win_50266_2055899_13870_en-us_HER&zuid=10668F13EADC887C3A9DE90B3693E3EA15&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab#

Any ideas where MS might have stored the wallpapers?

Thanks

plodr

Liz
Wallpapers are store in C:\Windows\Web in Windows 10.
Did you look in there?
I can't download and look because I do not run Win 10.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Have you look to see if they are listed in the "Themes" of the Personalize the desktop?

That is what most of the different stuff like this are, that one gets from MS?

ngk0585

I finally found it tucked under C:\Users\(me)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Themes\Best of W

It pays to be patient.
Thanks to all

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online