1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MS Word Print Pages NOT Reset

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Lizhusain, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lizhusain

Lizhusain Thread Starter

Hello:

I am using MS word 2003 and I set pages to print for a documen to 3 copies. Unfortunately it is not resetting to one and everything I print from word automatically print 3 copies.

Help!

2. wolfworx

wolfworx

I have discovered this problem as well. The only way I could reset to 1 was to exit Word and restart it. If I come accross a better fix, I will post it here.

3. Lizhusain

Lizhusain Thread Starter

Do you mean Close ALL word documents?
    cause I've tried opening the document again...that did not work.
    will try closing all word document.

4. Lizhusain

Lizhusain Thread Starter

Do you mean exiting word and opening word again will automatically reset it?
    not working

5. wolfworx

wolfworx

Yes. Close word and reopen it. This should reset copies to "1". It will also set your other print properties such as quality and paper type to defaults.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/423160

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice