MS Works calendar printing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deweylovem

I have never been able to print a calendar from MS Works ver.6. I get a window showing papers dropping into a yellow folder and a message "please wait while the calendar prepares to print". It never reaches the printer. I have reloaded the software more than once to no avail. Every other printing task works fine. It is just the calendar. I have to take a screen shot, resize it and print it. This takes too much time. Can you help?

deweylovem

I have tried the WKpr60 fix, but it didn't work. I found if you use the "export" command under the "file" menu and save it in the html format, it will print. I now have upgraded to works 7.0 and it works fine.

deweylovem

I have tried the WKpr60 fix, but it didn't work. I found if you use the "export" command under the "file" menu and save it in the html format, it will print. I now have upgraded to works 7.0 and it works fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online