ms

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mylashire

I am a very limited techy person and am trying to type a paper on OfficeWord. When I get to doing a list of things using the alphabet letters, when I get to 'c' - it just comes up with c and ci,and sometimes then c, ci, cii, and I do not know what to do to get this stop and go to just plain lisiting. If this a type of question that is not appropriate for this site, just let me know. And, if you can help, thank you so much. M.

You are in the right place, but it would really help if you were more precise and told us exactly what program you are using; OfficeWord does not exists. If you meant Microsoft Word please provide the exact version and what operating system you are running.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online