1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MS32Dll.dll virus in pen drive Whats the risk?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by titanalive, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanalive

titanalive Thread Starter

Guys am having trouble with my pen drive. When i attached my pen drive to one of my friends computers unknown to us it contained a virus which has now creeped into my pen drive the virus is a MS32Dll.dll.Vbs Virus Worm.VBX.Sasan.a virus. Please can you tell me how do i rid this virus from my pen drive without having the risk of it entering my computer when i attach it to my computer. How do i format my pen drive . The pendrive is a 4GB Tracend pen drive. And yes my friend was using kaspersky anti virus but it seems to have failed to do anything to currect the problem. The virus has creeped into 4 out of 8 harddrives of the fool. Is there any special romoval tool for this and is Ez trust Antivirus trust worthy.
    And guys please dont disappoint this time the last time my problem was left incomplete and i had to waste a heck of a lot of time trying to figure out what t do. I have had better expwriences with you in the past and still believe in you that is the only reason for starting this post

2. emoric

emoric

When your drive is connected, you will see it in my computer. Right click it and click format.

Assuming you are on Windows...
    Correct me if I am wrong. I don't have Windows installed on my current machine.

3. titanalive

titanalive Thread Starter

Thanks a lot it did help any way sorry for the late reply

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!