msconfig start up tab

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chalky

In the list of start up items, I still have programmes listed there that I removed from my machine long ago, is there any way of removing these without editing the registry or having to be technical in any way. Somewhere I saw a programme that would remove these for me and configure my start up list safely, only I can't remember where, I should have downloaded it at the time and am regretting I didn't. Any help out there.
Cheers
Chalky.

Found this link but cannot post it as active text for you to click on.

bizforums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/ 1,,0x59537b8d1de3d5118ff40090279cd0f9,00.html

Just copy / paste it here :

http://www.google.com

Link should then be one of the results returned.

Failing that just type 'Remove items from MSCONFIG' in Google.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online