1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSE 4.4.304.0 and KB2902885

Discussion in 'General Security' started by Tabvla, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Tabvla

Tabvla Thread Starter

I am looking for Microsoft Knowledge Base Article KB2902885 which should refer to MSE update 4.4.304.0.

A search of all Microsoft support sites comes up with...... umm well nothing :(

So does this KB actually exist?

Thanks for any info.

T.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

I have that kb installed ( as per my update history in Windows update ). Right clicking on it and choosing "view details" brought up 2 links, but they all go to the Security Essentials' general page.

3. Tabvla

Tabvla Thread Starter

LunarLander, thanks for your reply.

I have not as yet installed MSE update 4.4.304.0 on any of the XP machines as I normally review the KB before installing.

Searching (Microsoft all sites or a Google or Bing search) brings up nothing. As you have found, using Microsoft's own link to the KB simply redirects to the MSE general info page.

Do MS do this just to annoy XP users or does someone at MS need an extra-strong coffee in the mornings :confused:

T.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1113372