1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Msg_crash

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nekar, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nekar

nekar Thread Starter

Hi guys,
    My internet explore v.6 keeps crashing. I am running XP pro- bitdefender 10 anti-virus windows firewall with I regulary empty my intenet cache and java cache
    routinly run ad-aware and advance spyware remover.
    This is the event viewerinfo:
    source - Dr. Watson
    event ID - 4097
    symbolic name - MSG_CRASH
    message - The application, %1!s!, generated an application error The error occurred on %2!s!/%3!s!/%4!s! @ %5!s!:%6!s!:%7!s!.%8!s! The exception generated was %9!s! at address %10!s! (%11!s!)
    Does this make sense to anyone?
    I don't use messenger, nor is it installed. This just started, out of the blue, so I don't think it's something that I downloaded or installed. I have run all my security scans, even some on line ones too, I have emptied everything I could think of. I even restored it to a month ago (it still crashed - so I reversed the restore lol)
    Please Help, Thank you in advance, waiting for your words of wisdom.
    Kay

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755385

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice