1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MsgPlusLive Features won't load

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by calkylyon, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calkylyon

calkylyon Thread Starter

I followed to the letter your instructions for problem 2 (q25) and reinstalled....
    Win Live Messenger 8.1 (build 8.1.0178.00) and MsgPlusLive 4.23.0.276 and I get NONE of the features of the Plus.... why?

I had all of the features yesterday and they are gone today.

I have had this issue before and the uninstall corrected the problem but this time I get no features back and yes... after uninstalling I did delete the C:/Program Files/MSN Messenger file before reinstalling and MSN Messenger Plus files. When I reinstall both programs appear in my control panel add / remove programs so I know they were installed completely but its like the plus isn't active because I don't even get the Plus menus on Messenger. How do I find out what the problem is? Does this have anything to do with why occassionally my comp. will start locking up about every 5-10 minutes for like 15 sec. and then be fine for another 5-10 minutes. It doesn't do this all the time and I can't figure out what starts that causes it.

Any ideas? My daughter desperately wants the events logging feature so she can see who she's missed while away.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!