1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSI 750i MoBo with Quadro FX3400

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hzl, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hzl

hzl Thread Starter

Hey there guys.

First of all i'm glad theres a site like this one offering support without charging people for it. Its remarkable.

Anyways, i was on a Ebay rampage to buy 3 beautiful Nvidia Quadro FX3400 video cards to put them in my beloved MSI 750i (nvidia) motherboard so i can edit a big video we have to finish in january.

I thought 'hey i can buy three of these little *******s to have more processing power on After Effects' but i read somewhere that my motherboard doesn't support SLI on Quadro video cards!! daaahhh!!!!!

And i already bought 2 and JUST won an auction for the third one!! Aaaahh!!! I just want to know if i can use these 3 cards in SLI setup with my MSI 750i or not before i buy yet another video card. Gee, if its not possible to do it then i'll be stuck with those cards now. And my budget is very low already...

Thanks for ur help and hope you can answer ASAP.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970108

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice