1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSI GeForce 9500GS Graphics Card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Livtrue, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Livtrue

Livtrue Thread Starter

I recently rebooted my computer a week ago and my computer is having difficulties with my graphics card. There was a replacement card issued for my computer about a year and half ago and replaced it and install it. It worked great but now every time my computer runs an HP health check. I get a critical warning symbol for my graphics card. My computer also re downloads the same graphics card update. It has done it about 5 times now. I don't understand what the problem can be. Whatever information you need from me so that you can help me please ask.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 Jim

If it keeps downloading the same drivers, then they are likely not installing properly. Try manually installing the video drivers.

3. marbski

marbski

try to unplug the video card driver and install back the driver or update it,..

4. Livtrue

Livtrue Thread Starter

I'll make sure to try both. Thank you for your time. I'll reply back with results.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1067232