MSI laptop power button keeps turning blue then fading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

childjun

I don't know what's wrong with my laptop :( It's an MSI CX62 2QD if it helps. The laptop power button keeps turning blue then fading and the screen stays black no matter how many times i hit the power button. Before this happened, I was using the laptop and it was fine except for the laptop suddenly black screening twice.
And the night before, i don't know if this i related but i got a notification saying that the laptop memory is running low and that I should remove or close some programs.

Now i dont even know what's wrong with my laptop. Please, does anyone know? I have my finals coming up and Programming is next and I'd definitely need to use my laptop. :(

Update: I just hit the power button again and it flickered red and blue and now it stays blue except the screen is still black.
IMG_20160221_082018.jpg
IMG_20160221_082012.jpg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online