1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSI missing on documents and pictures ect.

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by hisbeauty4ashes, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hisbeauty4ashes

hisbeauty4ashes Thread Starter

Here I am again. Man issues with my friends laptop and my own it is crazy! Any way she has a HP 2000 Windows 8 Basic 64 bit. Well when she goes to go into her documents it says MSI is missing. In that folder where she has documents and pictures and video library the whole folder says her MSi is missing.

Man this is a new computer and it is a nightmare computer too I might add.

Okay so when she saves her documents they go somewhere but we have no clue where since her folders do not open.

Help!:eek:

2. hisbeauty4ashes

hisbeauty4ashes Thread Starter

No one seems to know how to deal with this issue eh. I tell you this windows 8 I despise and was the worst idea I think. They cannot even figure out how to work out their own bugs.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090929

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice