msiefr40.dll error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madeinmagic

Im getting that "C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSIEfr40.dll" error pop up when I start up my computer...I cannot update to Service pack 2 cause of this error...could u help thanks

spyware. go to my security tools link, download and run spybot and adaware and have it fix what it finds. If it does not delete the file, reboot into safe mode and remove it from your system32 folder

did you reboot into safe mode and delete the file?

you could see if its in MSCONFIG and uncheck it, but I would delete the file.

type in google the name of the dill file (what is .......dll) see what it comes up with because more chances than not youll get a web page thatll run thought what to do and how to replace it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online