1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSIMN Error with Kernel 32.dll

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dldamron1189, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dldamron1189

dldamron1189 Thread Starter

My system is ME and in Outlook Express I have the problem of this error coming up at odd times. The error is as follows: MSIMN has caused an error in Kernel 32.dll. MSIMN will now close. If you continue to experience problems try restarting your computer. How do I fix this, or what is causing it? Help please! About to go crazy!

2. brianF

brianF

3. dldamron1189

dldamron1189 Thread Starter

No, they do not match. I was at that site earlier. All of those were invalid page fault. I've tried doing a search for the exact wording and have not come up with anything. That is how I found this site.

The error I have just says

MSIMN has caused an error in Kernel 32.dll. MSIMN will now close. If you continue to experience problems try restarting your computer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/176765