msln program not found... Skipping autocheck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

axe360

Hope this is in the right forum.

I have recovered from a virus thanks to the help of this site ie: "Cookiegal" but noticed that when I start my computer I see a message saying "msln program not found. skipping autocheck.. Can anyone help me fix this? Thank you

axe360

Yes indeed.. Its on a blue screen before it goes to desktop..

axe360

I have a thread running in the virus section and maybe I should continue this, their. Cookiegal has been working with me and at the time I posted this, I thought I was all done but found out I wasn't so maybe it will be fixed with the continued steps I am taking.. I am very sorry for the hassle. Thank you..

I have a thread running in the virus section and maybe I should continue this, their. Cookiegal has been working with me and at the time I posted this, I thought I was all done but found out I wasn't so maybe it will be fixed with the continued steps I am taking.. I am very sorry for the hassle. Thank you..
Yes, do that. I will close this thread. Tell them about this problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online