1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Msn cannot verify account

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mooselips, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mooselips

mooselips Thread Starter

I'll get right to the point, Sometimes when I attempt to sign in to Msn, I get the following message: Msn cannot verify account, please try later, or contact MSN...I'm paying for Msn monthly, and at times lose half a day related to inability to sign in....Anyone have THIS problem????? Thanks for your help.

2. BillC

BillC

Have you tried contacting MSN? Is this new or has it been happening for sometime? Do you have a firewall? What is your OS?

3. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

Problems like that are also occasionally due to old or corrupt cookies remaining in the Windows\Cookies folder. You can search for all MSN/Passport cookies and delete them or you can delete the entire cache using Internet Options. Of course you will need to login on all sites that require passwords to reset them if you do that.

4. mooselips

mooselips Thread Starter

Hello...still haing the same problem...it can't sign me in...then I keep trying, then all of a sudden it will sign me in....can't be corrupt cookies, or temp internet files, b/c I delete those pretty regulary, like every 4th day....No firewall either.....norton says no virus....haven't contacted msn, that may be my next step.
    hmmmmmmmmmmm.

thank you.

5. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    I know a couple of people with the same problems using MSN. I'd suggest contacting them because it's usually a problem with the servers on their end.

6. mooselips

mooselips Thread Starter

okay i will do that....thank you

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167318

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice