MSN Gaming Zone Links 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jimmerus 132

When I try to enter the Links 2000 or 2033 game rooms while in the MSN gaming zone, I keep receiving a error message the message says "http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/cardboard.za_. not installed. Please verify zone installation is valid"

I have uninstalled msn gaming zone and reinstalled it. I also went in and deleted zon.zat files and zone.setup files as instructed and restarted however this is not fixing the problem.

I also uninstalled the ethernet card and re installed it, as suggested but still nothing.

I installed a patch I found on the MSN Links LS site that was to fix a bug in "the zone" but that also failed to correct the problem.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online