MSN homepage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hotshot_9891

This is what the MSN homepage looks like when I open it from my computer(see attachment)!Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Attachments

That depends on what you want to fix.

In order to bring Internet explorer back to a window, just hit the rightmost button on the toolbar. (The one that looks like its depressed)

The bigger problem is probebly caused by a bad setting, most likely a weird font size. Try changing the font size in IE.
Another possibility is to go to the next available resolution. (from 640x480 to 800x600)

Or you could stop using MSN. :)

go to view on the toolbar & click on text & then smaller
the best screen size is 800 X 600 ... set in properties by right clicking on an empty spot n the desktop /properties/settings

Savvy :)

Are you running Internet Explorer or MSN browser? It looks to me like you need to try F11 if its MSN.

Ok, I see it now. Is it just the home page and is it happening today?

hotshot_9891

Hello????????
The problem is not with the full screen thing!I enlarged the window so that you guys could have a larger view!Doyce........I'm running Internet Explorer 6 in Windows XP Professional.
And about the font size thing........Every single website(except MSN of course)is displayed correctly in my browser!

Do you have Internet Explorer also? If so, try launching it to see if you get the same.

It is odd that it is only that page. My homepage is MSN also and shows fine.

Brooks

Can't be his resolution, since Xp will not allow you to set it lower than 800x600. Although, you can change the DPI in the advenced settings of the desktop. You could check out those and see if setting them to a different size makes a difference. Normal should be 96 DPI.

I think its setup in "view" for when they are on MSN & needs to
reset there. Most likely its set as unicode. Text size can be changed per page there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online