msn hot mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmed

I have XP for OS and use IE for browser and use the outlook express mail program. I don't care for the outlook express mail program.
I would like to hear from someone that is using the msn hot mail program and get their opinion of it. Is it a better program than outlook express? Does it work well with IE? Can you control spam?
Thanks for any suggestions and opinions.

SolidSnake85

Account Closed
cmed said:
I have XP for OS and use IE for browser and use the outlook express mail program. I don't care for the outlook express mail program.
I would like to hear from someone that is using the msn hot mail program and get their opinion of it. Is it a better program than outlook express? Does it work well with IE? Can you control spam?
Thanks for any suggestions and opinions.
That's a great question. I would probably say MSN. Cause you have an Instant Messanger. Outlook Express is pretty good too.

I use both Outlook Express and MSN Hotmail. Personally, Hotmail has way more spam. it does have spam control but the most efficient spam control only allows you to receive e-mails from people in your address book. Unless you only receive e-mail from specific people its fine but in my case I have friends who change their e-mails frequently and I forget to update my address book.

cmed

lorry86 said:
I use both Outlook Express and MSN Hotmail. Personally, Hotmail has way more spam. it does have spam control but the most efficient spam control only allows you to receive e-mails from people in your address book. Unless you only receive e-mail from specific people its fine but in my case I have friends who change their e-mails frequently and I forget to update my address book.
Thanks for your reply. With outlook Express I'm never sure of the best way to delete an incoming email if I not sure who it's from. I generally right click the mail item and then click delete. Is that the best method for deleting unwanted email? It seems there should be another way but I'm not sure how to do it. I'd appreciate any help. I have only started using outlook Express recently. I always used the netscape mail program but I con't use netscape anymore.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online