1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSN Keeps disconnecting :(

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by reaper616, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. reaper616

reaper616 Thread Starter

Hey, well when I'm on Windows Live Messenger, it keeps disconnecting a lot and it's very annoying for me and my conatcs, I am connecting to the internet using a Wireless G Linksys Router, can someone help me?

Thanks

2. oliver.d

oliver.d

How long has this problem been occuring for? Also - when the messenger connection drops, does your wireless connection do so also? Can you still access pages on the internet at this time?

3. reaper616

reaper616 Thread Starter

Nope, when MSN goes offline so does my wireless internet connection, and the problem has been there for a long time now eversince I got the internet in my room, it's just annoying me so much I thought I would ask here :)

EDIT: It only lasts around 15-20 seconds and comes back online, still annoying though, especially when I'm downloading aswell.

4. gurutech

gurutech

Do your downloads disconnect as well, or have you isolated it to solely MSN?

5. reaper616

reaper616 Thread Starter

Downloads go aswell everything goes...

6. reaper616

reaper616 Thread Starter

7. reaper616

reaper616 Thread Starter

*bump* please :)

8. reaper616

reaper616 Thread Starter

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542088

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice