MSN: Message Undeliverable

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

martinigirl

I tried to start an Intant Message with someone, but my message came back "undeliverable".

Why did this happen?

Hi martinigirl firstly......

[tsg=welcome][/tsg]

Are you sure you have the correct contact details ?

Can happen if you are both using different versions of MSN ! ;)

Does it just happen with this one person ? Other msgs OK !?

:cool:

martinigirl

We are both using MSN, and have had many conversations in the past. I have no trouble chatting with anyone else.

I have a feeling he may be blocking me though? Could that have something to do with it?

Could he have done something so that my messages are returned and I can't communicate with him?

(background info: went on 1st date with this guy on Fri...thought it went well...but now can't reach him?)

Hello martinigirl,
Maybe he has a problem with his PC.
I hope that he is not blocking you.
Have you not got a phone no. to try to contact him.
Hope all goes well.
Cinders

Hi Martinigirl !.......

[tsg=yourewelcome][/tsg]

Sure sounds like a block if past conversations were running smoothly or as Cinders mentioned PC problem for your friend. :)

Take Care & Good Luck ! :)

:cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online