MSN Messenger Audio Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

madeyemikey

Hi, I am having problems with MSN Messenger. I can connect, see and hear my parents, but they can only see me, with no audio. The 'graphic equaliser' thing next to my mic moves when I speak, and theirs next to the speak moves when i speak, but no audible audio appears., they have checked speaker settings and all are fine, including running the test sequence, which gives audio. I have connected to other people without problems. Also, their picture is occasionally 'jumpy'. We are both connection via broadband, me on wireless ad them hard wired.
Any ideas or assistance would be great. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online