1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Msn Messenger Beta- WEBCAM HELP!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by CrazyGiggles, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyGiggles

CrazyGiggles Thread Starter

Hey Im a new user... I had a quick question. I have msn messenger BETA as of today and Ive never had msn on this computer. My webcam is properly installed, and I sent someone an invite and they could see me and stuff. But then I was talking to someone else and i tried to get it to work (they have a cam too) and it didnt work for them to send me their video. It was really weird. Any suggestiong? :confused: Thanks so much!!

*Megs*
    :confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!