1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSN Messenger having problems??

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Holly3278, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hey everyone. I haven't been able to sign on to MSN Messenger all day today. It was also having some problems yesterday but I was able to sign on once or twice. Is anyone else having problems? I checked the status yesterday and it said that it was experiencing temporary problems. I checked it earlier and it wouldn't even load the status page. Any ideas? :confused:

2. dr20

dr20

Hi Messenger hasn't been working for me as well, neither was Outlook Express. Just checked and they're ok now.

Not sure if it's related but Microsoft came out with a critical security patch for MSN Messenger today and it's been working since I applied it but again I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

3. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hmm, Ok. I didn't know about the critial security patch. I'll make sure to check. I think Automatic Update may have gotten it earlier though because it was on for a little while. Outlook Express, however, has been working fine for me. I'm back on MSN Messenger now though. Thanks! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!