1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSN Messenger Lag

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Littleme, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littleme

Littleme Thread Starter

I've been having this problem for a long time. When I type my messages in Messenger...there is a huge lag before it appears in the window where messages that have been sent and recieved. Then it hangs while I type away but dont see nothing in the window where you type ....then all the sudden it appears. But when I click on Enter....it hangs again till it appears in the sent and recieved window. I have emailed MSN messenger help and have recieved two replies.
    1. Un-install and Re-install Messenger (Have done this numerous times!)
    2. Clear Caches (Have also done this)

If anyone else has this same problem, let me know.

And more importantly, if you know the solution.... Please, Please let me know!

PS. I've also bought a new modem as I was getting a fair amount of errors in my Dial-up status window. (that window that tells you what you're connected at and how long you've been on the net)

Cheers,

Lil'me

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220296

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice