MSN Messenger Questions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GreenBud

Hey, looks like a very informative site!!!!

I have a couple questions about MSN Messeneger............

(1) When I first start the program how can I delete the many different addresses of others who have used the Msngr on my pc at sign-in?

(2) In 'Options > Privacy', the Un/Blocked lists, I can only permanently delete a Blocked contact if they have blocked me as well. How can I delete them without having to rely on them having blocked me? In other words, how can I delete them out of Msngr? I can't understand why I can't delete something from this program if I want to.

I hope i'm understood and thanks for any help!

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi GreenBud

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

See if this link answers your first question.
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/allsteps.aspx?ID=2

This is what I found concerning your second question:
You'll only be able to remove contacts in the Blocked/Allow lists in the Privacy tab if they've removed you from their main contact list.
If they haven't removed you, then they will be grayed out and you won't be able to remove them. This is by design.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP
Sorry could not help there. :(

Let us know if the link helps or not.

GreenBud

Hey thanks, EA...That's exactly what I was looking for and it worked!!!!!!

As for the second point, it seems kinda strange that I can't have the choice myself to remove something . I guess that's Microsoft for ya. :confused:

Thanks again!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online