1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSN Money Vs. Spybot or Ad aware?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by 2bikemike, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 2bikemike

2bikemike Thread Starter

I can no longer get on to MSN money. The site says I need to download the latest update but when I try to do that my computer freezes up. I suspect I probably screwed somthing up when I ran Spybot or Ad aware and I tried undoing what I did but I must have missed something.

Anybody got any clues?

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

If you have Windows ME or XP you could try doing a system restore .......

3. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

My "clairvoyance mode" setting reports that he has XP.

4. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Never knew you were clairvoyant Kiwiguy :D can you not use those powers to sort the problem out? ;)

5. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

As you have no doubt noted telecom69, one has to have psychic abilities on the forum.
    The expectation on the forum is that one can "sense" the name of any unmentioned application, the exact error messages and the operating system. And then determine the cure.
    So I run "Psychic" version 2.3 on my PC. I also maintain a liquid crystal ball. (LCB).

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/278265

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice