1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MSN Photo Upload for MSN Spaces not working

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Dabudsta, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dabudsta

Dabudsta Thread Starter

Help!!! So, I've done everything I could to solve this problem I am having on my other laptop not being able to use the MSN Photo Upload tool. This includes trying all the standards recommended: turning off pop-up blocking, clearing browser caches, following the uninstall directions, changing all the active x security to enabled, disabling Norton Anti-Virus, reinstalling it from the Hotmail site, trying to access it from MSN messenger... it goes on...

I can successfully install the MSN Photo Upload active x on the machine, but it only displays "No photos in this folder". If I select another photo folder I get a message "You have a new image format in this folder. The converter is downloading." When then disappears, still "no photos in this folder".

Does anyone anywhere have a clue on this for me? :confused:
    I am thoroughly at wits end and would appreciate the help.

-D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488245

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice