msn search tool bar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[email protected]

could you please help me in uninstalling my msn tool search bar, every time i do it it wont let me, it tells me to go to the company thing i dont understand it and i keep getting a message poping up that since i have a new version of msn search tool bar that i need to restart my computor i have done so, so many times,and it has made no differance and when i ask for support through msn they have told me to deleate my msn search tool bar through my control panel which i have tryed several times but it say it is unable to do so. To down load a new msn search tool bar it will not alow me to do this earthier as it say i have the old one on i canrt win i can not deleat the old one or install the new one im stuck. Plus can you tell me how to stop those anoying pop up adds they r driveing me nuts.
Thanking You for any support you can give me with these problems. cheryl

Welcome [email protected] to to Tech Support Guys...
Just wanting to know, is there not an uninstall selection on the MSN toolbar? Can u uninstall from your add/remove program?

[email protected]

In the add and remove programs i have tryed to remove it but it wont it comes up as. This patch package could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it,or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer Patch Package.
What does this mean and how can i do this so i can delete it, and the popup message that i keep getting that msn search tool bar could not accesss this page please restart your computer if you have downloaded a newer version of msn tool bar which i had done a doxen times and not worked it also tells me if that does not work to try downloading msn tool bar again but it wont do it as it comes up as haveing an old tool bar allready excits and needs to be deleted as you can see all this is going around in circles .
How can i fix this problem. PLEASE

[email protected]

i have tryed going through the add and remove programs in my computer to remove the msn tool bar but this message comes up.
This patch package could not be opened. Verift that the patch package excists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer Patch Package.
Plus the popup of msn search tool bar could not access this page for you, if you have installed the latest version of msn tool bar you need to shut down to actavated which i have a dozen times and still have no luck with it.
It also says if this does not work please renstall msn search tool bar again but it will not download as you already have a old and excisting search tool bar which as you can see im going round and round in circles can you PLEASE HELP ME stop all this and advise me on how to get through all this mess.
Thanking You [email protected]

Cheryl - download, update and run adaware and spybot.

Then see post 3 in your thread, download and run HiJackThis but don't let it 'fix' anything..copy the report and paste it into your next post. Someone will then look at it and tell you if you need to fix anything.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Looks like you have a few problems so go to this site and download hijackthis to its own folder somewhere away from the desktop and then post back here the log that it produces so we can tell you what to fix ...

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

[email protected]

Surreal2 said:
Cheryl - download, update and run adaware and spybot.

Then see post 3 in your thread, download and run HiJackThis but don't let it 'fix' anything..copy the report and paste it into your next post. Someone will then look at it and tell you if you need to fix anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online