Msn Upload tool problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nesh

Msn upload tool is already installed in my pc, but the problem is that it doesnt show any picture. When i try to send an attachment and click 'attach and then pictures', it says "No photo in this folder." It just doesnt detect them. I trying removing the upload tool and
installing it back several times, but still the same problem occurs.

How can I fix it?

Thanks,
Nesh
:confused:

nesh

nesh said:
Msn upload tool is already installed in my pc, but the problem is that it doesnt show any picture. When i try to send an attachment and click 'attach and then pictures', it says "No photo in this folder." It just doesnt detect them. I trying removing the upload tool and
installing it back several times, but still the same problem occurs.

How can I fix it?

Thanks,
Nesh
:confused:
nobody can help me?

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
*Bump* Can anyone help this new member here please! :)

Welcome to TSG Nesh....have some patience! I buomed this up for you to see if it gets any replies. :)

nesh

I just did, but it doesnt really help. I have no problem using msn upload tool on other pcs. Its only on my laptop. It just doesnt detect any picture. It says "no photo in this folder" How frustrating. Ive been trying on all different forums and no answer :S

Thanks anyways Ski...

Sorry Nesh,Like I said before I don't know anything about MSN upload. I FTP everything and have since I left tripod about 3-4 years ago. I still have a tripod site but it is very unattended.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online