1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Msn Upload tool problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nesh, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nesh

nesh Thread Starter

Msn upload tool is already installed in my pc, but the problem is that it doesnt show any picture. When i try to send an attachment and click 'attach and then pictures', it says "No photo in this folder." It just doesnt detect them. I trying removing the upload tool and
    installing it back several times, but still the same problem occurs.

How can I fix it?

Thanks,
    Nesh
    :confused:

2. nesh

nesh Thread Starter

nobody can help me?

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

*Bump* Can anyone help this new member here please! :)

Welcome to TSG Nesh....have some patience! I buomed this up for you to see if it gets any replies. :)

4. nesh

nesh Thread Starter

hehe Thank you Angelized56 :)

5. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

6. nesh

nesh Thread Starter

I just did, but it doesnt really help. I have no problem using msn upload tool on other pcs. Its only on my laptop. It just doesnt detect any picture. It says "no photo in this folder" How frustrating. Ive been trying on all different forums and no answer :S

Thanks anyways Ski...

7. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Sorry Nesh,Like I said before I don't know anything about MSN upload. I FTP everything and have since I left tripod about 3-4 years ago. I still have a tripod site but it is very unattended.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329971

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice