Msn

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Baktash

Is there a way we can get the ip addresses of people we are talking online on msn messenger?

Sure, there are ways and methods for that, but why do you care to do that? Some things are better left alone...

Frankly, my friend, I'd want to know exactly why this is important for you to do...your reasons?

Baktash

Dear Friend I talk with so many people on msn I want to locate them, So i need your help please tell me how i can get their ip address. Please

If indeed you talk to them, simply ASK them for their address...do you really think we're stupid here?

Baktash

Dear Friend some of them DO not give their actual location. Ok anyway if you dont wana help you. Its OK thank you.

Nothing personel but i dont want you to have my ip .

There sure are some honery critters out there

anlore2001

Andrew
Hello Baktash... Welcome to TSG. Please read the rules and regulations of this board. You can view them HERE Please pay specific attention to the Category IV offenses the 3rd bulleted point.

What you are asking for could be used for Illegal purposes other than finding out where the user resides... Besides would you like it if someone has your IP address??? I know I sure wouldn't.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Baktash: If it bothers you not knowing who you're chatting with or where they are from...don't chat! You could be a stalker asking for info that could be potentially harmful to the person in question. Read Anlore's post and leave it at that! Too many sickos and weirdos out there nowadays! Take care. angel

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Will do Sarge! After my nap! I'm getting old! Take care and have a great rest of the weekend! Thanks for the smiles. :) Take care. angel :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online