1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Msn

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Baktash, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Baktash

Baktash Thread Starter

Is there a way we can get the ip addresses of people we are talking online on msn messenger?

2. Dan Mc

Dan Mc

Sure, there are ways and methods for that, but why do you care to do that? Some things are better left alone...

3. Baktash

Baktash Thread Starter

If there is away then please tell me how?

4. Dan Mc

Dan Mc

Frankly, my friend, I'd want to know exactly why this is important for you to do...your reasons?

5. Baktash

Baktash Thread Starter

Dear Friend I talk with so many people on msn I want to locate them, So i need your help please tell me how i can get their ip address. Please

6. Dan Mc

Dan Mc

If indeed you talk to them, simply ASK them for their address...do you really think we're stupid here?

7. Baktash

Baktash Thread Starter

Dear Friend some of them DO not give their actual location. Ok anyway if you dont wana help you. Its OK thank you.

8. BTex

BTex

Nothing personel but i dont want you to have my ip .

There sure are some honery critters out there

9. anlore2001

anlore2001

First Name:
    Andrew
    Hello Baktash... Welcome to TSG. Please read the rules and regulations of this board. You can view them HERE Please pay specific attention to the Category IV offenses the 3rd bulleted point.

What you are asking for could be used for Illegal purposes other than finding out where the user resides... Besides would you like it if someone has your IP address??? I know I sure wouldn't.

10. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Baktash: If it bothers you not knowing who you're chatting with or where they are from...don't chat! You could be a stalker asking for info that could be potentially harmful to the person in question. Read Anlore's post and leave it at that! Too many sickos and weirdos out there nowadays! Take care. angel

11. angelize56

Not you Sarge! :) You're a hip man! Take care. angel :)

12. angelize56

Now about what I want Sarge......:D :p :eek: Take care! angel :)

13. angelize56

Will do Sarge! After my nap! I'm getting old! Take care and have a great rest of the weekend! Thanks for the smiles. :) Take care. angel :)

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112424

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice