mspaint download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arly

I downloaded mspaint to my desktop on windows95 and now i dont know how to copy it to the right folders.

Bryan

Bryan
Is there any additional background on the problem that we need to know about? Why did you need to download Mspaint? It should be already installed in W95 or if not, you could have added it through Add/RemovePrograms>Windows Components.

arly

Bryan said:
Is there any additional background on the problem that we need to know about? Why did you need to download Mspaint? It should be already installed in W95 or if not, you could have added it through Add/RemovePrograms>Windows Components.

arly

Thanks for getting back so quickly. I was unable to find mspaint on my computer so I figure it accidently got deleted. I wasn't able to find it at add/remove programs. Thank you

You need to go to add/remove and then the windows setup tab. Your see it listed there.

It should also be in your "C:\Program Files\Accessories\MSPAINT.EXE" folder and if you go to the start menu you have to go to start, program files, accessories, paint.

arly

mspaint is under accessories but when I try to use it it says file can't be found or insert disk.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online