MSPY removal --- HELP :0)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

prosecutor1961

Hi there :

What i know.

I have had/maybe still do have a spy program on my laptop.

To the extent that the person spying knew that i had cropped a photo of us using paint program. !!! reading emails / seeing websites visited etc etc

It will most likely be MSPY program doing the damage.

I have been informed that the access from the other "end" has been closed and that I am no longer being spied upon. This is not confirmed.

When I knew I was being spied upon i tried every known anti virus/malware/root killer/etc on the internet. NONE of them found it.

what do i need to do to feel safe using my laptop again.

windows 8 64 bit google chrome gmail please advise what else you need to know.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 7343 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 627457 MB, Free - 288464 MB; D: Total - 310704 MB, Free - 310559 MB; F: Total - 2861554 MB, Free - 1331374 MB;
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., MS-175A
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Cameron

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online