msvcrt.dll and bcgcbpro730.dll Causing Problems for WinAmp and Nero

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ad3n

When I attempt to run WinAmp, I get the msvcrt.dll error and the bcgcbpro730.dll error for Nero Burning Rom (both specfics shown below in the attachment). The other Nero programs are fine, it's just NBR for some reason. I just used it the other day and it was fine; meanwhile, WinAmp's been mean to me for more than a week with this error while I've been trying to find answers to it. I've tried re-installing to no avail. The only updates for msvcrt.dll that I've seen on websites for download are older versions. I have no idea what may have been the catalyst for these problems. I'm running XP, and as far as I can tell, everything else is fine. Kaspersky's not showing any oddities either.

Any ideas?

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online