1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mudhole

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by MUDHOLE, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUDHOLE

MUDHOLE Thread Starter

I'm lacking in computer language skills but, here goes. at first when i watched a video it was "jerky and I was unable to follow the dialog due to the audio jerking along with the video. Then I when I tried to change my screen saver to a different one (I never down load a screen saver from the i-net. I always use the one that is part of my original windows installation. ). I get this message that now replaced my screensaver that says, "The screensaver can't run because it requires a newer video card or one that is compatible with Direct3D." When I tried to download a driver upgrade??? I get a note on my screen that says, "Your download has been DownTangoed, Click "Previous" button to return to browsing. - - - I suppose the "PREVIOUS BUTTON" is the backspace arrow on google chrome. That's the one I have been using.
    I went to "Download TSG SysInfo" and I got the same message as above (DownTangoed).
    My system as best that I can come up with is HP Presario C500 (RZ341UA#ABA)
    Processor: Intel (R) Celeron (R) M CPU 520 @ 1.60gz
    Memory: (RAM) 1.50 GB
    System Type: 32 Bit Operating System
    Windows Activation
    Product ID 89572-OEM-7332166-00021
    Windows Vista Home Basic
    Service Pack 2
    I have attempted everything that I could think of and have probable not done myself a lot of good in so doing. My system has slowed down to a walk from a run.
    Do I need a new video card? or what??
    I'll take what ever advice you have and that with a hearty THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
    I don't know what a "Tag" is.
    Lost in Deming.
    Mud

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083210

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice