Mulder and Gbrumb !

Rhettman5.1

I stumbled across this THIS , thought you guys might find it interesting :)...looks kinda familiar to !!...Rhett

Well it can't be me, I don't give free advice. Wouldn't want to ruin the reputation of lawyers now would I. ;)

Rhettman5.1

"give free advice" !!!

No No NO, you got me wrong :) I thought you guys might LEARN something !!! :p :p ..:) Rhett

Originally posted by Rhettman5.1:
"give free advice" !!!

No No NO, you got me wrong :) I thought you guys might LEARN something !!! :p :p ..:) Rhett

Damn that hurt... :eek:

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Notice the site is layed out same as TSG and also by jelsoft?

Did Mike create that site?

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
the questions is...................did Mike create MULDER......
Aw Don! That's mean! Mike is far too nice of a guy to do something like that...unless...

...maybe it was one of Mike's earlier experiments gone horribly wrong!:eek:

Rhettman5.1

Why the site will fail !!
look here a woman ask a simple question, the lawyers start fighting, she gets to post back once, then !!!...seems the site mimicks real life !!! :D :D :D ...Rhett (kind of funny tho...they are fighting for FREE )

Phunkygrl, many small claims courts do not allow you to recover items as opposed to money. However, some do.

In addition, I have seen Judge Joe Brown and Judge Judith Sheindlin (Judge Judy)order the return of diamond engagement rings when the parties failed to consumate their marriages.

I spit beer on the Judge Judy thing :D LOL

Wow! They get really nasty there. I may have to add that to my favorites. :)

I'm also surprised by how easy to read their comments are. Not that long-winded. Are you sure they're lawyers? ;):D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Yeah wouldn't that be something if some of them aren't lawyers and post some poor advice that some poor soul follows and ends up needing a lawyer! :) Take care. angel :)

I did find the landlord forum interesting. :)

Originally posted by faith:
I'm also surprised by how easy to read their comments are. Not that long-winded. Are you sure they're lawyers? ;):D
Dearest faith; when charging by the hour: long-winded. When giving free advice: short and to the point. ;)

Originally posted by gbrumb:
Dearest faith; when charging by the hour: long-winded. When giving free advice: short and to the point. ;)
Now see GB, most days I would agree with you but this statment just does not explain Mulder. :eek: ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts