1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

multi/m ? h/w for recording inet radio?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by yahoos, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yahoos

yahoos Thread Starter

Hi,

I listen to a radio station that is only on the net. It is not broadcast. I want to record it. I am downloading demo of replay music's (replay-music.com) product now and they assure that it's all legal.

However, I really don't want to save on my drive, as it may come down to being illegal. (And i read that just the fact that some innocents have legal purchased music residing on their computer, that once they go on the net, they are actually breaking the law, because once they are on the net it's in the public domain.)

Do they make speakers that have a capability that I can use some type of digital recording device, and also a switch, so that i can listen and record at the same time?

Or a double switch to plug into the back of the sound card, one for speakers and the other for some sort of digital recorder?

A recorder that I could buy more medium for?

(I'm way behind the times.)

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

yahoos..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/212789

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice