1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

multi thread freakz

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by zzz, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zzz

zzz Thread Starter

I noticed that Angelize had (7) threads going in Random Discussion today. (Angelize Discussion?)
    I read a post by Hewey that said "how come we are always on the second page now?"
    Use a little math...
    There should be a limit on how many threads one member can have running at one time.
    Just my opinion. (Hey, I like Angelize, but I like variety too).
    zzznufsed

2. hewee

hewee

He hee look at how many post I have here and then look at how many treads I started.

3. zzz

zzz Thread Starter

you missed the point.

4. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

I think if she and a few others didn`t start threads as often as they do , there would be no random , which at most times is entertaining :D .

So back off :mad: , she is my pool buddy and were going to split the winnings.;)

5. zzz

zzz Thread Starter

who are you?

6. hewee

hewee

No I got your point but was saying look at how many post I have and how many or little threads I started.

Meaning you can have lots of post without having to start a new thread. :)

7. zzz

zzz Thread Starter

Before I get the boot again I would like to make a statement of fact.
    I have posted thousands of posts here.
    me2- AZ- ZZZ and a couple I forgot. I was here before Random. Just bhesson and Mike and a few regulars.
    But since Random I have had (1) thread.
    Oh well, you probably won't get it anyway.
    You only need one thread. SMPL.
    me2azzzz
    edit..6 more members would have a chance if Angelize hadn't bumped them off.

8. hewee

hewee

Yes it was nice when so many thing were posted in just the ""Rambling Discussion" thread.

I remember when there were like 6 or 8 threads in random and we posted all in those threads.

I like they way it was back then and wish it was still that way.

Take care AZ. :)

9. zzz

zzz Thread Starter

hewey,
    We're not communicating.
    I'm not talking about Rambling...jeeezzz.
    I'm talking about "THREADS".
    Remember the last time when...oh well..
    AZthatzme

(y)
    in other words...don't hog the forum..give others a chance. it really isn't hard to understand.

10. wanabe_buck

wanabe_buck Guest

Howdy zzz ;)

I agree with you...
    It's just the way the site the gone...atleast the ramblin' part
    maybe a whole new site... ramblin'nonsense.xxx

buck

11. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

zzz: You know I don't really care how you feel as the threads were all started at different times and others besides me keep them going. :rolleyes: Hockey season 2003, Detroit Lions, Flirt-n-Time and Stupid Parent threads will continue to be replied to. Instead of knocking ME personally, maybe you could actually READ my threads and respond! Take care. angel

12. zzz

zzz Thread Starter

Seems like every time I say something besides Hello I get a bunch of crap. (I rarely venture from Rambling).
    I thought that my suggestion would improve the forum and make it less intimidating for newcomers as well as those who believe they have a good point to discuss.
    Some members get the idea that they are special, just because they have been here for a while. "SENORITY"?
    AZthatzme

13. angelize56

Oh and the Amber Alert thread is of great importance. I'm done explaining myself to you...I know who your friends are. Take care. angel

14. moonmist

moonmist

Well, myself this is how i look at it......... Perhaps the fact that in Random.........angelize topics for threads are ones that ppl enjoy therefore they are kept on the first page........if we didnt like them then we wouldnt post in them......... I think anyone there can start a thread if they wish....... dont see anyone stopping them......... so i dont get your beef?? Unless you want to explain it better.

15. angelize56

Oh and thank you 700. :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172912

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice