1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

+multimedia freeze

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by kelley9105, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelley9105

kelley9105 Thread Starter

Please help! I am not on the computer I am having problems with so the information I give will be somewhat vague. I hope you can still help. I run our church multimedia system. I use a Dell 2.4 ghz with a Pentium IV. The computer came in a bundle with dual monitors, and a projector for church multimedia. It came from a place called Fowler Productions. It is supposed to have all of the necessary video and graphics cards and I believe it does. I run a worship program called SongShow Plus. We run several video backgrounds i.e. Digital Juice. This software used to run really smooth. It now seems to have been attacked by a worm or virus or something. I installed Norton's latest version of internet protection and it will not even open. I have run Spy Sweeper and System Mechanix and they don't seem to be able to find any spy/adware. I use BellSouth internet service and Explorer browser can't ever seem to connect right. My internet connection is almost non-existant now. The SongShow Plus is really hard to open now. It says something about RPC server can't be found. The techies at Fowler don't know what is causing it. They sent me a new version of the software and I reinstalled and still have the same problem. I am at my wits end. I am about ready to wipe everything clean and start over. The only thing is I don't know how. My cell number is

Thanks,
    Joe

I edited out your cell phone number, please don't post it.. I'm also moving this to the Security forum where someone can help you ....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271302

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice