1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

multiple errors - logonui.exe, rasman.dll, eappcfg.dll,

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by sassenach1968, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sassenach1968

sassenach1968 Thread Starter

I hope I'm in the right forum. I have an Acer laptop using Windows Vista that was running fine until yesterday. When it was turned on, before windows even loaded there was the logonui.exe error. Then the system loads up. After that, I get another error stating rasman.dll not found and epowertray.exe. I also get an eappcfg.dll error. I must confess I know nothing about computers except how to turn them on and off. It looks as though all of my programs work but I can't get onto the internet. I am sending this from my work computer. Thanks for any help.

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/865631