Multiple language support?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jonesy

Hey, Ive got a problem.. How can I get Outlook 98 and Word 97 to support Spanish and German language...???? This problem has been haunting me for weeks... and the pressure is on me to fix the SOB! Its one client, and she needs to support BOTH languages. She needs to be able to edit the text in Outlook and in Word...

Anne Troy

Anne
Sorry, Jonesy, but I don't think it's good news. I found NOTHING about it under Office 97, but found THIS for Office 2000.

Hope it helps. Is she due for an upgrade?

------------------
~dreamboat~
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word
Brainbench

Jonesy

Finally found something just in case you want to know. There is a Office 97 Global Environment document in the Office 97 Resource Kit. Now I just have to sit down and read it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online