multiple monitors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gibsongk55

Hi,

I want a setup with 3 monitors so I can work with 3 remote desktop connections. Are there any desktop computers on the market that can do this by adding the additional monitors or do i need more junk to make this work? It seems windows 7 can do this. Appreciate any advice.

Gibs

Triple6

Rob
A lot of computers support triple monitors these days, Intel integrated graphics, AMD graphics, NVidia graphics cards all support 3 or more monitors as long as the model you choose has three or more outputs. You may need more "junk" to connect each monitor such as a DisplayPort adapter since most system use a DisplayPort adapter for teh third monitor though. Windows itself has no issues with multiple monitors.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online