Multiple Movies on DVD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Robm1955

Is there software for burning more than one movie on a DVD? I don't want to create them as chapters. Each should have its own chapters. I'm basicly looking to create a main menu with the titles, and be able to skip through the films chapters. I don't need a menu for the chapters. I created a movie before in Windows DVD maker, but the movies were treated as chapters, and therefore had no titles to them.

valis

Pretty sure nero will allow you to meld them together. I know I've burned several disks of home movies in .avi format (as they came from a video cam, no chapters were involved) and got a seamless video out of it.

Robm1955

No, I don't want them joined together. I want three seperate movies, not one movie with three chapters.

valis

hmm. Not sure if that's possible. You could burn each individually to the disk, that way you'd have 3 movies and no chapters. Give it a shot, at least.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online