1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Multiple .pdf Pages in 1 file

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Dontknow, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dontknow

Dontknow Thread Starter

I have Adobe Photoshop LE and need to scan in about 100 pages. I can save them as a .pdf file and open them in the free Acrobat reader. I would like to save them all as one file so I can page through them. I can only figure out how to save them one page at a time so they would each have to be opened seperately. Am I able to do what I want to do using these programs or is that something I need the Acrobat Writer for? The pages do not need to be edited, it is just a catalog I would like others to be able to look at online or by CD instead of having to print many copies.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220179

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice