1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Multiple Problems

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jfranklin24, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jfranklin24

jfranklin24 Thread Starter

Not long ago, my computer messed up, and would go to a blue screen after i started it up. I got that fixed, but now when its starting up, there is an error box after the screen that says Window XP starting, that says it can not load my profile because of some security issue, and if it continues to contact my network administrator. The box says Failure to load inpage operation. Then it starts up in a default profile in with nothing can be saved. I tried several easy solutions, but that got me nowhere. Also, nothing I plug into my USB ports will work. I have an mp3 player for example, my laptop will charge it, but not do anything else with it. Also, everytime i plug my camera in through the usb, it just shuts my camera off, and wont turn back on, unless i unplug it from my computer.

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

Welcome to TSG....

If you could post the correct error messages it would be a big help in directing us to the correct solution.

For now please try this solution:

How to recover the damaged user profile in Windows XP

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555473/en-us

3. jfranklin24

Windows can not load local profile. Insufficient security rights, or corrupt local profile. Detail - Error performing inpage operation.

4. jfranklin24

Ok, I got that fixed, but my usb ports are not working still. I can charge my mp3 player, but my camera, and mp3 player still dont work, they will only charge. Also, certain things i have saved, do not run. Windows messenger and yahoo messenger for example

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646788

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice