Multiple trojan infections wrecking havoc on computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

edwardnese

I have a computer that has now been infected for about 2 weeks now. I have tried to clean it up with antivirus software but the trojans still would not go away. About 2 days ago the trojans decided to download 2 fake antivirus programs and messing up my registry. Now i cant even open any programs because when i try all it says is that the Programs file path is not a valid win 32 application. i dont know what his means but it prevents me from even opening up any web browsers that i have such as IE and Mozzilla. Any help will be appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts