Multiple_irp_complete_requests

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thanhkim

Dear guys:

I am getting this bluescreen every time I open my computer (I usually do it from hibernate)... it goes through it, then opens like normal after I choose Start Windows Normally. Can you help me in trying to figure out the source to the problem? I read somewhere that it could be due to bad drivers, but I'm not sure how to locate them?

Kim

daz1

Banned
sooooooooo many issues with hibernation so suggest you do not use it, however if you must disable hibernation re boot then reenable to let windows create new uncorrupted file, its a huge file so can become iffy

then http://www.resplendence.com/downloads scroll to who crashed install that run it and you will get your answer if a driver issue

thanhkim

Ok. I forgot how I disable hibernation?

is it powercfg off? something like that?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online